- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup raw onion
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 oz organic tomato paste
- 1/4 cup mustard yellow
- 2 Tbsp “Bragg’s Liquid Aminos" Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
Add garlic and onions to avocado oil in a pan, and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients and simmer for 30-60 minutes, depending on your patience. The sauce gets better as it simmers, but you must keep stirring!
Recipe only makes about 3/4 cup of sauce, but you can always double the recipe!